Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Another one about bathrooms...

The last time I went on vacation I detailed to you the most epic bathroom I've ever been in. This year on vacation, I decided I'd forego the written explanation. Therefore here you have it: A collage of the bathrooms on this trip in descending order from acceptable to horrific.


Okay, so the first one we have here was the restaurant on the way home. It recieved the best grade. Clean, orderly, well stocked, with a charming floral arrangement, sans dust.


Coming in at a close second was the hotel bathroom. Again, clean, neat, marble-esque floors.


Another shot of the hotel bathroom, taken in poor lighting, but just so you get the feel of it, I've included a shot of the lovely wall sconce nestled between the mirrors. A solid second place.


Coming up third and only for  team spirit was the bathroom at PNC park, which boasted team logos on the TP dispenser.


A rough number four. Starting to get ugly. Subway on the road...things are beginning to run amuck here. This bathroom is hanging onto a semblence of orderliniess by a thread.


The moment you've all been waiting for: Number 5. Characteristic epic bathroom. Broken Towel dispenser, orphan TP, Sams club version of hand soap. At least there was hand soap.



Another shot of number five. Is that plant faded? Nope, that's years of compounded dust on that attempt at elegance.



And the thing that really sent this pitstop into the last place:


Yes, it is Sharpie.

Until next time

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

My Nanny has a whole picture album of "Toilets I Have Known" from her travels! Some of the best are holes in the ground... those poor Ukranians. I love your blog. I just caught up on your life. You can read my blog even if it's a little shocking. love, Bek
P.s. I'm calling you back soon.